I could not leave out the cute teddy bears from the Snuggle Bunnies set, so I decided to create a card featuring them as well. For the background I was inspired by one of Melania Deasy’s cards. She is an amazing card maker and colorist. I recently got my first copic markers on a recent trip to Japan in November 2016, so I’m still learning how to use them.
I wanted to create two scenes with the teddy bears and try out the distress resist technique.
- I started by using a t square ruler, blue masking tape and a pencil to measure and draw lines on the card.
- For the first scene, I stamped some snow crystals from the Lawn Fawn stamp set Frosty Fairy Friends, heat set it with white embossing powder. Then I used my mini round ink blending tool with the distress ink peacock feathers.
- For the second scene, I used a small envelope from the Mama Elephant stamp set Incoming Mail. The distress ink used here was abandoned coral. Afterwards I brushed some Perfect pearls on both of the backgrounds for some shimmer.
- The sentiment ‘Hello’ was added letter by letter, using Concord & 9th Perfectly Penned. The rest was from the stamp set Happy Mail from Mama Elephant.
- The dotted lines on the card was made by using a die from the set Fine trimmings by Mama Elephant.
- MFT – Snuggle Bunnies
- Lawn Fawn – Frosty Fairy Friends
- ME – Incoming Mail
- ME – Fine Trimmings
- Concord & 9th – Perfectly Penned
- ME – Happy Mail
- Ranger distress inks – Peacock feathers & Abandoned coral
- Ranger – Perfect Pearls
- Ranger – Super fine white embossing powder
- Copic markers – E33 / E37 / E02
- Sizzix die cutting machine – Big Shot
Most of the products can be found at the online store: Simon Says Stamp
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Have nice day!Loading Likes...