Today I have for you my second Valentine’s Day card. This time I decided to go for a bit more color 🙂 . I used the hearts die set from Memory Box and painted them with my Art Alchemy Metallique paints. The colors of the acrylic paints are very vivid and beautiful. I’m looking forward to trying them out more for some Mixed Media projects. With the Stitched Cloud Edges Frames, I created a light cloudy background with the distress inks Salty Ocean and Tumbled Glass. After adhering the hearts on the card, I used some distress inks to create a strip for the bunny and the teddy bear to stand on.
The Supply list:
- Avery Elle – Favorite Person
- MFT – Snuggle Bunnies
- MFT – Stitched cloud edges frames
- Art Alchemy – various acrylic paints
- Memory Box – Glorious Hearts
- Versafine onyx black ink
- Ranger – Clear embossing powder
- Ranger – Glossy accents
- Sizzix die cutting machine – Big Shot
- Mini Misti Tool
- Tim Holtz Distress Inks – Tumbled glass / Salty Ocean / Picked Raspberry / Seedless Preserves / Peacock Feathers
I have entered this card on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge – Use Your Favorite Tool
My Favorite tool is The Big Shot Sizzix machine for sure!
Most of the products can be found at the online store: Simon Says Stamp
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Have a nice day!