My sister decided to throw a Hawaiian/Luau themed birthday party, to remember the amazing holiday spent in Hawaii. So I wanted to make a Hawaai-ish birthday card for her. When I saw the Get outta Town stamp set by Paper Smooches, I just knew this was the one I wanted to use. I wanted it to be bright, sparkly, and fun so I had to make a shaker card!
- First I stamped the images I wanted to use with Black Licorice hybrid ink by MFT. Then I colored them with my copic markers. With the coordinating dies, I die cut them and added some 3D foam tape on the back.
- Then I used the Blueprints 27 die from MFT on some coral cardstock to create my scene.
- For the background, I splashed some metallic blue and pink acrylic paint with a small brush, mixed with some water.
- For the shaker windows, I used my Photo Sleeve Fuse Tool from We R Memory Keepers on a plastic sleeve, to create the 3 small windows. The shaker elements are from Little Things from Lucy’s Cards mix – Fairy Lights. A very nice and colorful sequins mix!
- With my Mini Misti Tool, I stamped the sentiment Happy Birthday with Versafine Onyx black ink and heat set it with clear embossing powder. The sentiment is from Stampendous – Friendly phrases.
- The big Happy sentiment, is die cut from turquoise card stock and from Hero Arts – Happy stamp & cut set
- MFT – Blueprints 27
- Paper Smooches – Get outta Town
- Hero Arts – Happy Stamp & Cut
- Little Things from Lucy’s Cards – Fairy Lights
- We R Memory Keepers – Photo Sleeve Fuse Tool
- Stampendous – Friendly phrases
- Versafine onyx black ink
- Pink & Blue metallic acrylic paint
- Ranger – Clear embossing powder
- Sizzix die cutting machine – Big Shot
- Mini Misti Tool
- Copic markers: W2 / E55 / Y11 / Y15 / Y19 / YG13 / BG23 / G14 / RV17 /RV25 / YR12
Most of the products can be found at the online store: Simon Says Stamp
Thanks for stopping by my blog!